Antonella Clerici anxious to leave the hospital: “They are waiting for me”

Antonella Clerici anxious to leave the hospital: “They are waiting for me”
Antonella Clerici anxious to leave the hospital: “They are waiting for me”

After the emergency ovarian surgery that took place in recent days and the death of her cousin Roberto, Antonella Clerici she returned to talk to her fans by publishing a post on social media in which he expresses his desire to return home from her two dogs – Simba, a Labrador, and Pepper – and from the plants she loves so much, thus starting the life she is used to again, and she did it from a hospital bed, with her ever-present smile always printed on her face. Let’s find out together what the presenter shared and what she wrote in message for Carlo Conti and Francesca Vaccarowho today celebrate 12 years of marriage.

Antonella Clerici reveals: “They are waiting for me”

Lately, Antonella Clerici she shared an image in the Stories of her official Instagram account that shows her and everything that she considers important in her life: on the left you can see the presenter lying on the hospital bed with a smile and her fingers forming the letter “V” for victory, while on the right we find his beautiful Labrador, Simba, sitting as if waiting for his owner to return home, with a garden full of plants behind him. “Waiting for me“, wrote Clerici in the caption accompanying an image from which emerges all the love she feels for her animals, to whom she has given the opportunity to live immersed in nature with large spaces available.

The message for Carlo Conti and Francesca Vaccaro

As already mentioned, today the host Carlo Conti and his wife Francesca Vaccaro celebrate 12 years of marriageand for the occasion the latter published a series of shots of their love story on social media, a sort of photographic journey into the past, combining the images with sweet and touching words of love for the man with whom she chosen to spend his life: “From our first photo together in 2002, to the honeymoon, to the wedding, to today. Nothing has changed! I respect him as a man, then a husband, then a father and the great love of my life! Today marks 12 years of this wonderful adventure that is marriage! Greetings my love!“.

Obviously there was no shortage of comments of good wishes under the post in question, which saw the next Sanremo host reply to his wife with a series of red hearts, and Antonella Clerici with “Best wishes my beloved friends” (and many hearts at the end). Not only that, because there are numerous VIPs who have expressed their appreciation for what Vaccaro wrote and their profound love, and among these there is also a comment from Loretta Goggi: “Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is something truly special. Always a lot of very happy Happiness. Happy Anniversary“.

For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News

PREV “Bye my love. Indelible memories, you were my life”
NEXT Fedez opens an OnlyFans channel: the announcement to Cruciani