Fear this morning in Taranto where a fire broke out in an apartment on the 4th floor of a building in the Tramontone district which in a short time affected the entire apartment where an elderly woman lives alone.
Alarmed the emergency services on the spot, the Fire Brigade arrived and brought the woman to safety and evacuated the nearby apartments.
From an initial reconstruction it would seem that the fire started from a thermal blanket. Investigations are underway.
We remind you that you can follow all the news by clicking “I LIKE” on the Page Facebook.com/Tarantopugliareporter/. We also remind you that it is possible to make reports and participate in the Whatsapp group of the province of Tarentum to follow all the news in real time or by subscribing to the group Telegram by clicking here or even by subscribing to the group Facebook by clicking here. It is also possible to send images and comments to the address e-mail.